Digitally taking the Agricultural industry in Nigeria and Africa into the ICT world in order to reduce hunger is the best way to go, which will definitely benefit all stakeholders. Rather than Land grabbing and killing of inhabitants, a better solution is presented by Rural farmers Hub.
Rural Farmers Hub is an ICT-platform, a digital Agricultural Service firm, that provides ICT-driven Ag advisory to farmers and corporate partners.
The Rural Farmers Hub ICT platform increases market knowledge and instills farmers with higher confidence in comprehending the demand and boost the ability to control and manage production and supply chain.
Rural farmers Hub’s vision is to promote the sustainable economic development of smallholder farmers by attaining higher product yields via direct innovative information Technology (IT). For example, the provision of AI-driven e-Extention services to enable improved farming decisions and with connected access to inputs and markets.
Benefits of Joining Rural Farmers Hub
- Increased product yields
- Reduce Hunger
- Increase farmer income
- Massive job creation for the youthful population as resident extension agents
- Advance software for remote sensing on farms
- Data-driven production tips
- A Digital market platform for transparency and trustworthy transactions
- Digital payment, promote cashless payment and reduction in transport cost
An economy driven by precision agriculture, mobile tech and IoT, an attractive farming industry to young Africans and others, thereby creating the workforce to feed and care for the increasing population.
Rural Farmers Hub Agricultural Technology Suite Solutions
- Capture: A mobile application that allows resident agents to map fields and collect data using their smartphones or gadgets.
- UREKA: An Application that provides knowledge to farmers in agronomy, disease diagnosis, weather forecast in different popular local languages. It also provides realtime interaction between farmers and agronomists.
- BAYA: A market platform for producers to connect to buyers and suppliers and transact business online.
- MONIKA: A voucher application system to send and receive payments for inputs, produce, and all other transactions.
Rural Farmer Hubs trains resident agents on how to utilize remote sensing tools in UREKA for soil testing in order to support farmers with the right fertilizer type and quantity tailored to their soil and crop needs.
What are you waiting for? contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join in this growing opportunity.
@ruralfarmershub @Eze Gabriel
#AgTech #IoT #Agriculture #Africanyouths #producers #farmsuppliers #FGN #ruralfarmershub #precisionfarming #reducehunger #AU #MinistryofAgriculture #remotesensing #increaseproduction #transparency