Interested in getting equipped as a professional model?
Then hurry up and join the coaching session of Soli Productions Management (SPM) Inc. which will be directed by SPM owner and creative director Solitha Shortte.
Soli Productions Management Inc is a modeling agency in Canada and will be in Germany for a 3 days workshop/ coaching session which will end up in a Fashion show, taking place as part of the entertainment session of the African Union Day conference on the 24th and 25th of May 2019. Click on the link for more information on the speakers.
The workshop provides you with the tools to:
- Develop a solid foundation for entry into the industry
- Perfect your Modeling skills
- Gain a competitive advantage in the market where first impressions move your individuality
The First-day covers ‘Runway & Confidence’
- Command a good Posture
- Learn to walk the runway & Know how to pose
- Master strong facial expression and more.
The second-day covers ‘Industry Ethics & Posing’
- Finding your angles for the perfect image
- Learn how to pose in front of the camera
- Learn how to get scouted on social platforms
- Find castings and jobs on Instagram
- Design your model proof social media profile and more.
The third-day covers ‘Building your portfolio’
- Perfect your walk your pose
- Time in front of the camera
- Build your portfolio images for distribution to agencies
- Construct your comp card for casting calls
- Summary of previous sessions.
The Runway showcase takes place on the 25th of May 2019, Screening is on-going.
Contact person: Chinelo Ntagu on +4915214740286 email@example.com
Venue: AfricanTide Competence Center Geschwister-Schollstr. 20, 44135 Dortmund.