Meatpie is a prominent snack in Nigeria, it is made with healthy ingredients as we will see below. It is very delicious. It is often eaten at home, as fast food in eateries/ outlets and at parties or gatherings (celebrations, festivals, conferences, conventions, etc). It is featured in every kind of occasion and goes well with any drink.
Let’s dive into the ingredients needed for the preparation, you will require
- Minced meat (vegetarians can do without meat)
- Pinch of salt
- Baking powder
- Seasoning cubes
- Vegetable oil
1. knead the dough with your hand or a kneading machine combining the flour, butter, baking powder, and pinch of salt.
2. Prepare the filling and allow to cool down
3. Make the dough flat, using a roller, and portion according to the required size. Add the filling inside and close up.
4. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius, put the meat pie in the oven and bake for 20 – 35 mins.
The finished product looks like this, crunchy and tasty!
Note: Book for your tasty meat pies by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information, contact us by e-mail email@example.com or whatsapp+49